Summary. »Brothers of Charity Hospital« or »Foundation Hospital« in Zagreb was the oldest hospital in continental part of Croatia. It was built in 1804 on Harmica Square (present Ban Jelačić Square). The hospital building was demolished in 1931, and relocated to Sv. Duh Street where it is still located. On the 75th anniversary of the old hospital demolishion the author is showing its history (from 1804 to 1931) referring both to the particular departmens and wards development as well as to the important physicians, many of whom were the progenitors of many specialized medic professions in Croatia.